Betty Strobele

I was married to my husband for 12 years when I found out he was cheating on me. We have two boys, the youngest of which was only 3 years old at the time. My husband was very involved in our local league. He became the president of the league in 2009. The homewrecker was the vice president, so this required them to spend a lot of time together. Also, she was 10 years OLDER than my husband and ugly as h**l, so I did not really consider her a threat. I tried to be understanding about the amount of time he spent away from our home because I knew he truly loved what he was doing. I guess I just didn’t know who he was doing! This woman knew we were married. She saw us together at baseball games, in which my husband was coaching my son and I was there with my little one. One ball game in particular, on Saturday, April 24, 2010, she had the b***s to introduce herself to my in-laws and to my husband best friend, even tried to offer my little one candy, all the while she was f**king my husband behind my back. My husband and I even attended a party for all the little league board members on Saturday, April 24, 2010. She was there talking to me and my husband throughout the night! One thing I cannot understand is WHY my husband wanted me at this party, even begged me to go, knowing full well his home wrecking b***h would be there? Throughout their affair, she would see my husband and I out on dates together and would text him or call him later that night! The affair was going on for approximately 3 months before I found out. The first clue was a street sweeping ticket he received in front of her house at 11:26 am on Monday April 19, 2010, while he was supposed to be at work! I asked him about it and he just said he was dropping something off for the little league. Sounds innocent enough, right? After all, he was the president and she was the vice president. Then my woman’s intuition kicked in and I began getting very suspicious. I checked his phone bill and he had called her the same night as that little league board member party. The call was made at around midnight and they talked for 106 minutes! That was pretty much all I needed. The night after I found out about the phone call, which was Tuesday, April 27, 2010, I hacked into his e-mail and found a gold mine! All the e-mails between the two of them and even a few between my husband and the home wreckers best friend! Yuck! Anyway, I confronted him with all the evidence so he had no choice but to admit to the affair. We both said that we loved each other and that we wanted to make it work between us, however, two days later, on Thursday, April 29, 2010, I found him at her house at 9:30 in the morning when he was supposed to be at work! That was it for me! I drove home, locked up the house so that he could not get in, called my best friend, packed up all of his s**t and put it on the front porch! Here’s the real kicker! He worked for my parents, so when we found out he was at her house at 9:30 am when he should have been at work, we were able to fire him for being a no-show at work! His phone was a company phone (I know, idiot, right?) so we disconnected his phone immediately! On Thursday, April 29, 2010 at approximately 10:30 am, he found himself without a home, without a job and without a cell phone! He ended up back at his mommy and daddy’s house with his tail between his legs! I filed for divorce on May 17, 2010 and after an incredibly messy, painful, horrible 2 1/2 years our divorce was final on December 12, 2012! My now ex-husband and his home wrecking w***e are, amazingly enough, still together today! Which means that I get to see the w***e at all of my children’s sporting events! That w***e even had the b***s to be the TEAM MOM for my sons baseball and soccer team! To say that my ex downgraded would be an understatement! It has been an incredibly hard journey for me and for my children! I have dedicated my life to my boys and to making sure they get through this healthy and happy. I completely understand that it takes two to tango, but I will NEVER understand how a woman could do this to another woman! This home wrecking w***e has never apologized to me or even taken the time to face my one on one to talk about it! I have absolutely ZERO respect for either of them! I do not talk to her and I do not allow her to talk to me! If she had any redeeming qualities at all, she would have come to me, woman to woman, and apologized for how things turned out (or something)! And that is pretty much the end of my homewrecker story! Having to go through what I went through is not something that I would wish on my worst enemy! A part of me died on April 29, 2010. I will move on and try to make the best out of my situation, but I do not believe that you really ever recover from something this devastating!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *